The new year is upon us. I have heard too much talk about erasing 2020. It just isn’t the way it works. Now is the opportunity to discard what did not serve and implement something new. It is important to recognize what has worked and discover how to enhance it and make it better to keep it going. What lessons did you learn? What did you discover about yourself? What did you discover about others? Time can not be erased, nor can it stand still. We have to keep moving!
Take some time today to reflect on your blessings in 2020. How can you keep those going and increase the impact? What do you want accomplish in 2021? This is a brainstorming activity, so it can be as outrageous as you want. Several ways you can do this.
- Grab a sheet of paper and write all of the things you want to accomplish in 2021. OR you can cut strips of paper, and write each dream/goal on each strip and place it in a glass jar.
- Dream as big as you can
- Be as specific as possible.
- My example: I will have a brand new Candy Apple Red Jeep Gladiator Mojave 4WD as one of my side cars.
- While you are writing this list ~ visualize yourself as if you already have what you desire.
- My example: I will be riding around having a great time, listening to my music, laughing and smiling with no worries in the moment.
Keep this list or jar in a special place that you can easliy put your hands on next New Year’s Eve. At that time review the goals/dreams and see how many you accomplished.
Now this is really important. You have to take action on accomplishing your goals!
- Visualize who you want to be, what you want to have
- Identify what you need to do / stop doing in order to be that person or have those things
- Map out the steps required to accomplish your goals
- Break down the milestones and take action.
As your Health Coach, I am here to support and guide you through the process. Be on the lookout for our Pocket Vision Board event and New Year Planning workshop. Contact me anytime.
Have a great time tonight. I pray that you see past midnight and experience the joy of 2021!!
Stay safe. Keep those around you safe.
BeGause of Love,
Ladies, join our Facebook group in a buidling a community of women to share joys, success, issues, and vent when you need to in a safe space: HerWellnessHerWay